Daniel Lobell is a freelance podcast producer and podcast editor in Los Angeles. He is available to work on podcasts in LA or remotely around the world.
- Working with CNN, The Jewish Journal of Los Angeles, Doctorpedia, and LA School of Comedy recording and editing podcasts in the comedy, Jewish, and medical spaces. He’s also worked with small businesses.
- Starting the first-ever comedy podcast, Comical Radio, which featured 1,000+ guests including George Carlin, Larry King, Janeane Garofalo, and Chris Rock. Weekly listens totaled 30,000.
- Running a popular comedy and philosophy podcast, Modern Day Philosophers, which features interviews with Fred Armisen, Lewis Black, Aisha Tyler, Colin Quinn, Marc Maron, Roy Wood Jr., Reggie Watts, Gilbert Gottfried, Jackie Mason, Artie Lange, and Mayim Bialik. Weekly listens total 50,000. Lifetime downloads total more than 2 million. Sponsors include BetterHelp, Stand Up! Records, and Mack Weldon.
- Hosting a popular financial and comedy podcast for CBS Radio called The Mostly Bull Market, which features interviews with Mark Schiff, Jenny Zigrino, and Barbara Gray. Weekly listens totaled 15,000.
- Remote or in-person podcast recording in his state of the art production studio in Los Angeles
- Podcast editing, mixing, and mastering through ProTools (UCLA certification in ProTools)
- Podcast narration and voiceover work in a variety of dialects
- Podcast coaching on creation, equipment, marketing, Apple Podcasts, Libsyn, sponsorship, and all other major podcast platforms
- Daniel Lobell: LobellDanny at Gmail.com
- Kylie Ora Lobell: KylieOraLobell at Gmail.com